Homework for Modeling II
- Assignment for Week I: Chapter 2, Problems 2-6. Due Tuesday, Jan
- Assignment for Week II: (Due Tuesday, Feb. 3)
Assignment for Week III (Due Wed, Feb 11)
- In Chapter 3, the exercise on Page 23 (about Lipschitz Functions)
- Matlab Exercises, A Copy is HERE
- Run "BanditE" using the driver (both available on our class website).
Change "E" to get output for E=0, E=0.01, E=0.1 and plot the
result (we're reproducing FIgure 3.1).
Assignment for Week IV (Due Wed, Feb 18th)
- Page 35, Problem 4, 5
- The n-armed bandit problem using SoftMax and Win-Stay, Lose-Shift
- Details are here in PDF
- banditW.m (for the Win-Stay, Lose-Shift)
Here's the Matlab File for the Associative Memory Model
Assignment for Week V (Due Thursday, Feb 26th)
- Page 42-43, Problems 2 and 5
- Page 47, Exercise 3.4.3
- Work through 1-4, p. 58 (of the new notes). You do not need
to turn these in.
- Write solutions to Problems 6-12 to turn in.
- Write a Matlab function that will take a matrix X as input,
and output a double-centered matrix.