Welcome to Kevin's Homepage!
Whitman College's Geology Department Homepage
For information about me, please see my short biography from the Geology Department homepage, or feel free to email me.
This site contains information on my geologic research which includes the following subjects:
- Terroir of the Pacific Northwest
- Touchet bed clastic dikes - Historical seismicity of the Olympic-Wallowa lineament
- Tectonics and stratigraphy of the Himalayan foothills of northern Pakistan
- Landscape Evolution, City of Rocks National Reserve and Castle Rocks State Park, Idaho
Those interested in outdoor recreational opportunities can check out the following:
- Rock Climbing Pages
- Mountain Bike Guide to the Blue Mountains
- Corvallis Mountain Bike Map (requires Acrobat Reader)