Click the link to see the photo.
- loess takes flight in 40+ mph winds in the Walla Walla Valley - how most Columbia Basin vineyard soils got where they area
- Paul Champoux in his block of old vine cabernet
- thin loess over basalt bedrock at Sevein vineyard
- gathering temperature and soils data at Les Collines vineyard
- erratics and Mt. Adams - Red Willow vineyard
- big erratic near a Yakima Valley vineyard
- loess-based soils and basalt bedrock, Spring valley vineyard
- Missoula flood sediments at Terra Blanca vineyard
- Missoula flood-carved benches host Wallula vineyards above Columbia River
- outcropping of pillow basalt in Alder Ridge vineyard
- Spring Valley vineyard in the loess-draped Palouse hills
- Les Collines vineyard in the foothills of the snowy Blue Mtns.
- basaltic colluvium at Force Majeure vineyard